No one can be expected to have all the answers. Yet, managers and team members alike feel stuck perpetuating old habits and traditional roles where the manager is expected to know everything. How can you help everyone in your organisation become more self-driven? How do you create and nourish a culture where everyone contributes to leading the organisation towards shared goals, regardless of their formal role?
The TalentMiles Self-Leadership programme is based on activity and interaction. Through our engaging question-based and action-driven approach we give the participants new tools to develop themselves, build stronger self-awareness, take initiative, and co-create together.
Engaging activities to be completed together with the participants team and professional network
Online kick-off event and wrap-up, with additional online meetings during the programme
The TalentMiles Web App drives learning in your company every day for 3-6 months
Scales to groups of 15 up to thousands of participants
Supported by the learning coach
HOW IT WORKS
- TalentMiles Self-Leadership is a fully virtual programme and is therefore a great choice for global organisations and hybrid teams. It can be scaled for groups from 15 up to thousands of participants.
- The Self-Leadership programme starts with an energising online kick-off event, followed by a set of engaging, stimulating and eye-opening learning activities.
- The programme is delivered with the combined strength of the TalentMiles App and online meetings.
- The Self-Leadership programme introduces cutting-edge leadership thinking from the world’s leading research institutes, incorporating themes such as psychological safety and shared leadership into your company’s day to day work.
- Each participant drives their own learning with the help of our action-first signature activities, creating an agile, collaborative culture in your organisation. Action triggers reflection and leads to real learning
- Participants are supported by the Learning Coach throughout the programme, ensuring everyone reaches their full learning potential.
Helps participants take an active role in developing themselves and their team
Participants learn to better manage change in their work environment
Strengthens self-awareness and creates more resilience and learning capacity in the whole organisation
A more agile and engaged company