THE CHALLENGE OF INCREASING COLLABORATION BETWEEN TEAMS
Managers and leaders everywhere recognize the struggle of fostering good collaboration between teams. Despite shared goals, achieving true connectedness between teams remains difficult. Increasing the amount of information sharing in online meetings does not seem to improve the situation. What could?
Welcome to TalentMiles webinar aimed at giving managers and leaders new approaches to increasing collaboration between teams!
- Discover what a deeper level of collaboration and connectedness between teams requires
- Understand how shared sensemaking and purpose contribute to deeper interaction between teams
- Gain valuable insights from Dr. Therese Grohnert from Maastricht University. Learn about factors influencing collaboration between teams based on the latest research.
- Acquire real-world strategies for improving collaboration between teams. Discover actionable solutions that go beyond traditional information-sharing.
Date: 30th of November
Time: 15.00-16.30, Helsinki time (GMT+2)
Hosts: Bo-Magnus Salenius (Founder, TalentMiles) and Annika Häggblom (Development Specialist, TalentMiles)
Sign up here to secure your spot and gain practical insights to drive collaboration between your teams.
WELCOME TO THE WEBINAR
November 30th, 15.00-16.30 Finnish time (GMT+2)
- Sign up for the webinar here. You will receive a link to the event by email.
- The webinar will be hosted on Zoom
- If you’re unable to attend live, register anyway!
We’ll send you the on-demand recording after the event.
is Assistant Professor at the School of Business and Economics at Maastricht University in the Netherlands. The interdisciplinary research of the group is carried out in close collaboration with practice, including field-based research along with consultancy work. The work of Dr Grohnert focuses e.g. on how professionals can make better decisions by continuously learning as part of their daily work. She combines insights from different domains to the context of professional service firms, looking at the organisational, the team, and the individual levels.
Co-founder and Chief Inspirational Officer at TalentMiles. He is one of the European pioneers of designing formats for ‘learning-by-questions’ in leadership team and strategy development in global and decentralised teams.
Head of Learning Experience Design at TalentMiles. During her years at TalentMiles she has worked extensively with leadership development and inclusive strategy processes in organisation ranging from large international companies to municipalities and smaller organisations. Annika specialises in question-driven learning, psychological safety and facilitating co-creative development in organisations. Annika loves the buzz and energy of people engaged in a passionate conversation, because that is what learning sounds like, and learning is what organisations are meant to do.